Case Snow Management
Case Snow Management is an
up-and coming division of the Case Companies. Our mission is
to provide a responsive reliable service with quality and
consistent workmanship. Case has a 24-7 operation with a
weather correspondent giving us the latest updates on storm
tracking. Case has full capability to handle the largest
sites such as malls, shopping centers, and smaller sites
including restaurants and convenient stores. We provide
training to all our employees. Superior customer service is
our goal, so if you donít want to get caught in the storm
give Case Snow Management a call.
What can Case do for you?
- J.E. Case, Inc. provides each client with a site map
showing how and where to push the snow; locating
hydrants, islands, loading docks, entries and exits.
This reduces damages while increasing productivity,
saving you money during winter and spring fix-ups.
- J.E. Case, Inc. implements employee tracking
programs that monitors times and locations of all
employees during a storm.
Insurance & Certificates
- J.E. Case, Inc. and Case Materials, Inc. combine to
form a powerful Snow Management Company. Case Materials,
Inc. retails many ice melt products including the latest
technologies in de-icing.
- Bulk & Bagged Salt
- Bulk Sand Salt Mix
- Calcium Chloride
- Magnesium Chloride
- Magic Salt
- J.E. Case, Inc. is in compliance with federal, state and
- Meet all insurance and worker's compensation
- Include tax identification number and W-9 forms if
- Employee list and I-9 forms if requested
- SIMA Certified; The Snow and Ice Management Association
provides a network of resources and information in the snow
industry, promoting efficient and environmentally sound risk
Snow & Ice